Several Travel Blogs out there on the interweb.
- 2Backpackers – Beautifully written blog by a traveling couple on their journey around the world.
- Am I nearly there yet – A wonderful couple of Brits exploring the world.
- Backpacking Travel Blog – Traveling as a couple is tough, but Sam and Audrey manage to do it while maintaining this site as good as it is (and having their own personal sites too). Incredible.
- Bacon is Magic – I always love reading Ayngelina’s writing. Well written and inspiring
- Candice Does the World – I don’t know why but I keep coming back and checking it over the years. She’s crazy, determined, and funny for sure.
- Chasing the Donkey – Sarah Jane’s Stellar blog on one of my favorite countries
- Everything-Everywhere – Who doesn’t know Gary’s amazing website?
- Fleeting Life – Beautifully named and humorously written. Christina certainly inspires and amuses with her stories and advice.
- Green Global Travel – Brett and Mary travel and explore the world of eco-tourism which is really important for sustainable travel.
- Kavi 360 – One of my first “blog” friends who became a real friend. Kavi traveled and while she’s back in the USA she’s still writing
- My Travel Affairs Marysia inspires with beautiful words & photos from around the world
- Nomadic Samuel – Samuel Jeffery extensive blog is amazing and full of great stories, videos, and travel information.
- Noelimits Noelfy tells it straight up on her travels across the globe.
- Passports & Pamplemouse – college friend, amazing traveler, and amazing cook as well. worth reading even just for the recipes
- Smiling Faces Travel Photos – I really like the premise of this blog. Definitely puts a smile on my face.
- That Backpacker – Audrey travels the world and covers all sorts of destinations with great writing and beautiful photographs.
- The Great Affair – A blog I stumbled on, impressive writing, and amazing sketches. One of my new favorite blogs.
- The Travelling Squid – Phebe’s travels aroudn the world. I’ll even forgive the British english title 😉
- This Way to Paradise – A lovely blog by Val Dawson, traveling the world.
- Travel Scamming – I’m one of the biggest suckers, so its good to a blog fighting these.
- The Venturists – Sean and Jen share colorful stories and photos from the road.
- Jade Souk – Been working on a new online store. Be sure to check it out!
I’m always on the look out for great blogs and great writing. If you have any suggestions, please contact me. I only list blogs I actually follow / read…